Rockcrit and A-Mama Ann Powers thinks way too hard sometimes

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I said I'd never

Never write in my blog about how I haven't been writing in my blog. However, as many of you know, I've had some big news of late, and therefore am even more remiss than normal in not posting. Well, here's the scoop. I have about seven weeks to wax reminiscent about Seattle, share my anxieties, and tell you what I'm packing and what I'm taking to Goodwill. So for now I'll just share the news and say good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She was lured to New York in 1992 by The Times senior pop-music critic, Jon Pareles."

I don't think he meant this to sound stalker-like, but English is a many and varied thing.

11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Los Angeles. I'm looking forward to reading your work in the Times.

wwolfe

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home