Rockcrit and A-Mama Ann Powers thinks way too hard sometimes

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Adopty Genius

I know I haven't posted in an age, missed all manner of huge events, failed to comment on Bob Dylan and Los Abandoned being shut out of the Grammy nominations....but I have something important to share.

This is my favorite blog. The Naked Ovary. I don't know this woman but I have never read more nuanced, funny, smart, fierce stuff on being an adoptive parent. And her current post (12/07/06) is so damn true. (Though since she's not an open adoption tribe member, she doesn't get into how "our own" means "my own" as well.)

Please go read it before she writes something else that's brilliant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chicken Recipes said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this.

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home